For its third Rétromobile show, DS Automobiles is showing off its futuristic DS E-Tense, the uniquely DS vision of Grand Tourisme to come, alongside five DS and SM collection models, inviting visitors to a colourful time-travel experience.
In their carefully contrasted and truly magnificent liveries of flame red, bright blue, golden beige, sophisticated black and Amétrine green, the cars on show (courtesy of the Amicale Citroën & DS France club along with DS and SM enthusiasts’ clubs*) sum up the very essence of French art de vivre.
DS and SM clubs at the DS Automobiles stand at Rétromobile (Hall 1):
- Amicale Citroën & DS France, with a DS 21 Cabriolet Export US from 1967
- DS-ID Club de France and DS Club Révolution 55, with a DS 20 Estate Confort from 1975
- Club Idéale DS France, with a DS 23 IE Pallas from 1975
- Euro SM Club, with an SM Export Japan from 1972
- SM Club de France, with an SM Carburettor from 1971
- 1 F 062